At 7S Oil and Gas we are serious about data security. The integrated multilayer security net works hard to protect financial & identifying information. This article will go over the precautions to protect such identities. For every level of integration your data is safe & secure. 7S Oil and Gas is complaint with all mandated security levels and takes it a step further to have the highest industry standard.
CloudSSL is an SSL distribution service available via API and is designed specifically to help web services operate securely in the Cloud. It removes the restrictions of traditional SSL, such as one Certificate per IP address, and can be used across large virtualized environments without incurring additional license fees. CloudSSL partners make on-demand requests for SSL Certificates,including request for their customer base all within the top level Certificate issued to the Cloud partner. All the time meeting the highest security associated with the GlobalSign SSL brand.
Authorizing and Using a Multi-Use Payment Token
1. Your web site takes the buyer through the checkout process.
2. If the buyer chooses Amazon Payments, your Pay Now button code sends a co-branded service request that includes the multi-use payment token parameters, and also redirects the buyer to the CBUI web pages that Amazon hosts.
3. The buyer selects a payment instrument and authorizes the purchase.
4. The CBUI redirects the buyer to the URL specified in the returnURL from the co-branded service request. In addition to that URL, the URI contains additional parameters such as the ID for the multi-use token just created (which you need later), the status of the payment authorization, and the identification of the buyer.
5. When the status changes to Success you can use the payment token.
6. At some point, you use the payment token for a purchase without getting additional authorization from the buyer. To facilitate the purchase, you send a Pay request with the multi-use token ID you received earlier.
7. If the buyer makes further purchases you can send additional Pay requests.
PaymentNetwork has defined exacting security standards and protects you with: